Leisure Cyclists - a reminder of what to pack for visiting the cottage.
The cottage is well equipped for all cyclists from secure storage, bike racks, hose, tools, Muc-Off cleaning supplies and drying facilities for those wet or dirty clothes. So what should you pack to bring particularly if you aren't familiar with cycling, so here is a checklist. It is always useful to have I’m sure you will add to and it’s in no particular order ;-)
- Saddle pads (if required)
- Water bottles
- Ruck sack
- Puncture repair kit and or spare inner tube
- Head torch (just in case)
- Chargers for any electronics such as Camera, phone or even your ebike!
- Hi viz jacket
- Map cases
- Relevant clothing and footwear including gloves
- Bike Pump
- Padlock/chains for secure storage when away from site
- Basic tools
What have the Milne family missed off the list?